SHORT A-LINE DOWN COAT WITH UPCYCLED FUR (KHAKI) - HARRICANA
- Wrap yourself in warmth, comfort and eco-luxury.
- Removable fur trim is made from repurposed vintage fur coats and trimmed in Canada.
Recycled nylon outer shell in matte mini-ripstop fabric is lightweight and durable.
- Maximum warmth from responsibly sourced down.
- Machine washable (remove fur trims prior to washing).
- Adjustable hood for visibility.
- Elongated sleeve detail for maximum heat retention.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish for easy spot cleaning and weather resistance.
- Handmade leather/fur zipper pull (removable for laundering).
- Elastic shoulder straps inside coat for easy removal of coat in an indoor setting to keep your hands free.
- You choose how to wear the A-Line style by opening or closing the full length side zippers. Open allows for a more relaxed fit around the hips and greater ventilation. Zipped up, the coat has a slimming effect.
- Coordinates with Puffer Mitts and Puffer Beanie.